Sunday, January 9, 2011

Happy New Year & Writing!

Here's a quote I found and wanted to share:

We will open the book. Its pages are blank. We are going to put words on them ourselves. The book is called Opportunity and its first chapter is New Year's Day. ~Edith Lovejoy Pierce

Perfect right? Well, I think every day is a new chapter. :)

With that in mind, I just signed up for the Ruby-Slippered Sisterhood's Winter Writing Festival...an on-line writing spree that you can customize to your needs and pace. Sounds wonderful, right? For more info check out http://rsswwf.com/

For example I have committed to: Writing a new scene OR Revising 2 pages per day to earn my points because I am in midst of writing a new book and revising a short story. I want both those projects done.

And checkout the neet logo I get to use :)

2 comments:

Libby Scrivener said...

I love that quote!

Cool logo too. Good luck with the festival, what could be more fun than an on-line writing spree?

Rashda Khan said...

Thanks! How's your writing going?