Sunday, November 16, 2008

NANO PROGRESS FOR KC

NaNoWriMo progress so far on a new story 1068 words and 5 pages. It is in rough draft so far and I was in the middle of something else when this story appeared in my mind. I am working on a fantasy paranormal story that I am literally writing it as it comes to me. I started it off another story I had started that fell into limbo. When I was getting ready for work I was thinking how can I do this what would be a good way for it go from here and these lines began. Now I have five pages of writing. I don't know if I will make 50,000 words by the end of November. I think sometimes if work would not interfere I could have more time to write. I just need to find the time frame that works for me is all. Sometimes it is before work others it is after work. Today my husband , Jim, his mom and I are joining some old and good friends for an early Thanksgiving Dinner. This will be fun we haven't seen these folks since July and Jim's 60th birthday party. Before that it had been several years. Now they live in the area and we are renewing our friendship. So my writing will be later today, but surely it counts to have it on your mind and thinking when you are not actually putting the words down but saving them for later? Kathy

4 comments:

Rashda Khan said...

Of course it counts!Stories percolate. My NaNo progress has been non-existent this week --had to focus on revisions, pick up my mom and deal with annoying stuff.

Kathy said...

Working on my story slowly been sick this week with sinus/cold thing. I know I willnot make 50,000words no matter if I type every word from a book but I am working along on it.

Kathy said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Kathy said...

I removed it cause it posted twice lol. <==== Rolling my eyees at slow thing.