Friday, September 19, 2008

What is, is.

Today my dad asked how my writing was going and I had to tell him my writing is on hiatus. This earned me a lecture on how I should write religiously.

Well, this wasn't a planned hiatus. I am participating in my local community's 11 Days of Global Unity events and it's taking up more time, energy and brain cells than I realized. While writing is very important to me, world peace seemed a bit more important.

Today I learned about Taoism. The speaker was a shy and soft spoken woman, but her message was powerful. What is, is.

So, that's what I'm trying to do. Instead of fretting about the book not being written, I'm concentrating on learning as much as I can from these Peace events and making new friends.

The book that's meant to be written will be written, after September.

No comments: